Trying to make sense of things

Hi everyone,

I've just recently had an initial diagnosis for potential Aspergers and am on the waiting list for a formal diagnosis... Ive suspected being on the Autism/Aspergers spectrum for a long time.. .Throughout my life Ive always been seen as the rude or odd one and have been constantly in trouble for not behaving the way people think I should..

After my initial diagnosis, I researched a lot about Aspergers and realised that I have a lot of the behaviours - over the years Ive learned to be a good actor and mimic - although it still seems Im constantly getting it wrong - especially at work and the world mostly seems to be a bunch of jumbled up sounds I cant really make sense of.. 

I guess Im here just trying to figure out how I get through life with this - how I hold down a job or have friends - things that have always been difficult for me - and have a life that doesnt involve being fired from every job I have - or spending my weekends alone ..

As you can tell - my language can be a bit all over the place - so please excuse me in advance if i come out with anything strange on posts here..

Thanks for reading