aspergers

hello my name is marie im new to the community

Parents
  • Hello, my 18 year old daughter is embarking upon a relationship for the first time. Her boyfriend is also an aspie and although I havent met him he seems very gently and kind. I want to be able to advise my daughter when she needs advice but am worried that I dont have the tools. She says that she finds it difficult to assess her feelings and I guess that she will appraoch this whole relationship in her own unique way. Has any other parent been in this situation and can give me some words of wisdom?

• Hello, my 18 year old daughter is embarking upon a relationship for the first time. Her boyfriend is also an aspie and although I havent met him he seems very gently and kind. I want to be able to advise my daughter when she needs advice but am worried that I dont have the tools. She says that she finds it difficult to assess her feelings and I guess that she will appraoch this whole relationship in her own unique way. Has any other parent been in this situation and can give me some words of wisdom?

Children
No Data