Holiday abroad (Care Assistance/Support Worker) Help..?

Hi there, I have a 10 year old autistic little boy, I am a single mum that wants to take my son abroad! I wondered if anyone knows if there is a Care Assistance/Support Worker acency that understands autism, that would help me take my son on holiday?? I am able to pay the wages, the airfare, the accomidation (a room of there own) and food ect...  I just would love someone with experience with autism in children! I have found this service for the elderly, but not for children with autism, which would be preferred!! Any advice is greatly appreciate! Thanks

Parents
  • Thanks for your reply, yes he's fine with flying, and is normally better behaved on holiday than at home! He's good at changing routines, as long as I prepare him prior to the holiday. Tbh i'd just feel more confident with an extra pair of hands and eyes to help me watch him and keep him safe! I will look into an autistic support agency! Thanks again

• Thanks for your reply, yes he's fine with flying, and is normally better behaved on holiday than at home! He's good at changing routines, as long as I prepare him prior to the holiday. Tbh i'd just feel more confident with an extra pair of hands and eyes to help me watch him and keep him safe! I will look into an autistic support agency! Thanks again

Children
No Data