hello guess we're all in the same boat

Hello i have a lil boy whos 6 waitng to get his dignosed with autism

• aww thanks,my lil boy been like it since he was two,and started learnin to talk again when he was nearly four he was always aggressive but I thought once he started to talk he wud grow out of it,but since started school he's got stronger and worse to the point he asnt attended school since October ,camhs have been amazing but school never seen him as a problem there because he wud avoid talkin camhs told me his iq is 101 but there said he would cope with a ados there just want to take it to the autism doctor were he will give him diagnosis,cause there's anough evidence can there then tell me what level its at?

• Hi AnnieC. Welcome to the site Smile.  There's lots of info via the home pg + the posts, so have a look around if you haven't already.  Don't try + learn too much at once, bite-sized chunks are best imo.  Tell us a bit more about yourself + your child.  Ask any questions you want to, chip in whenever you want.  How far have you got with the diagnostic process - it can be a difficult time.