Young women in their 20’s - Family /Relataionships/ work Employement/ independence/ feelings &Emotions / communication

Hey 

everyone my name is Caitlin 

im a 23 yr old young woman finding her feet in the world and experiencing the social media presence of the world we live in . 

I struggle to understand neurotypical people and the system in place of how the way the world works and operates including the education system and employment system. I feel the education system needs support for Neurodivergent people and importantly educate the neurotypical people this include teaching young people finances for example paying bills / social etiquette/ employment and other important issues . 

I will be starting a Instagram account soon , this group is for young women in their twenties. I will be posting sharing lots of amazing things please be respectful towards others and be mindful . Please contact me for more info 

Many thanks 

Caitlin 

Parents
  • Hi Caitlin and welcome.

I despise most social media - it's addictive and sometimes harmful - and only use this forum to connect with others. Be very careful with it.

I also struggle to understand the neurotypical biased world, and agree that the education system does need changing, and that all students would benefit from coaching in personal finances, social etiquette & employment, plus communication and assertiveness skills.

I hope your Instagram account is successful and helpful (although I've never used Instagram, so I don't really know what it is!) Grin

• Hi Caitlin and welcome.

I despise most social media - it's addictive and sometimes harmful - and only use this forum to connect with others. Be very careful with it.

I also struggle to understand the neurotypical biased world, and agree that the education system does need changing, and that all students would benefit from coaching in personal finances, social etiquette & employment, plus communication and assertiveness skills.

I hope your Instagram account is successful and helpful (although I've never used Instagram, so I don't really know what it is!) Grin

Children
No Data