Hey self diagnosed 23 year old

Hey everyone!

Whoa where to begin! My names Kit i’m 23 from the north of england- near Manchester.

I’ve recently started the process of getting an autism diagnosis after self diagnosing for a few years. I’d really love to make some friends as I’m not the best at it! 

I love lego, reading, the witcher franchise, gaming and chatting all things autism and neurodivergence.

Thanks for reading

Parents
  • Hi kit and welcome

I'm an older woman, but I also like video games. I couldn't get into the witcher, but I enjoyed assassins creed odyssey, origins and Valhalla, Fallout 4 and Hogwarts Legacy. I also enjoy creating homes and characters in Sims 4, and I sometimes play Pure Chess.

I recently retired and I also enjoy reading and I'm doing some free online study with OU open learn.

Hope you find this forum useful.

• Hey! ah I did a whole 10,000 word dissertation on The Witcher- well and truly obsessed haha. But those are some great games you’ve mentioned. I’ve recently just started playing Assassin’s Creed Black Flag I’m loving it so far! 

Oo bet it’s nice having some free time now to do things! what course are you studying?

• Hey! ah I did a whole 10,000 word dissertation on The Witcher- well and truly obsessed haha. But those are some great games you’ve mentioned. I’ve recently just started playing Assassin’s Creed Black Flag I’m loving it so far! 

Oo bet it’s nice having some free time now to do things! what course are you studying?

Children
No Data