Looking for people to talk to

Hi, I'm a 25 year old female and am looking for some friends on here to speak to. It's hard making new friends so I recon this is a great place to start.

A few things about myself, I was just diagnosed this year and am learning new things about myself everyday. Some of my hobbies include photography, birds, bees, animals, harry potter and gaming.  

Naturally I'm a very shy person in real life due to extreme social phobia, but I enjoy chatting with people online and always do my best to respond as soon as I can. I have a fiancé who I have been with for 7 years now, engaged for 3 years and I will be moving in with him at the beginning of next year! We are both autistic and require a bit more help than neurotypicals so we will be starting out living with his parents, possibly in an annex or very close to his parents house if any surrounding houses become available.

I hope you can understand, I would prefer to speak to people who are 20+ as I feel friendships with younger people a bit uncomfortable. 

Parents
  • Hi welcome Im also a very shy person and find social interactions very difficult so prefer online friendships and I like video gaming as well my favourite video games to play is sims 4, over watch, among us, Mario kart and splatoon 2, assassin creed and genshin impact I also like photography and like animals to especially cats and dogs im also 23 years old

im happy to become friends with you if you feel comfortable to do so

• We have a few shared interests! I'm comfortable to get to know each other a little more and hopefully become friends!

• yeah im fine with that :) so what video games do you like

• I agree with you I also play on Fortnite and an anime game called my hero academia

• Animal Crossing is a very chill game but I think there is a lot of burnout with it when you're doing the same things repeatedly. Life is strange is one of my favourite franchises and I think the third game (so far) is my favourite. 

What other games do you play?

• nice! Those sound like amazing games I’ve played on animal crossing before but struggled to get the hang of it but I did find it a very chill game, I’ve played on life is strange I think but only the first one but didn’t complete it fully ;) 

• I'll list my top 10 and which console! These are NOT in a particular order.

1. The Walking Dead Telltale ( I like pretty much all of the telltale games, and I play these on PS5)
    2. Police Simulator ( PS5) 
    3. Animal Crossing (Switch)
    4. Stardew Valley (Switch, but I also have it for PC)
    5. The Last of Us I & II ( PS5)
    6. Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS5)
    7. DayZ (PS5)
    8. I like horror games such as Madison and Layers of Fear ( Both PS5)
    9. The Life is Strange games (PS5)
    10. Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

I have more games but if I listed all the ones I enjoyed I'd be here for a very long time haha! Do you play any of the ones I've listed?

• I'll list my top 10 and which console! These are NOT in a particular order.

1. The Walking Dead Telltale ( I like pretty much all of the telltale games, and I play these on PS5)
    2. Police Simulator ( PS5) 
    3. Animal Crossing (Switch)
    4. Stardew Valley (Switch, but I also have it for PC)
    5. The Last of Us I & II ( PS5)
    6. Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS5)
    7. DayZ (PS5)
    8. I like horror games such as Madison and Layers of Fear ( Both PS5)
    9. The Life is Strange games (PS5)
    10. Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

I have more games but if I listed all the ones I enjoyed I'd be here for a very long time haha! Do you play any of the ones I've listed?

Children
  • I agree with you I also play on Fortnite and an anime game called my hero academia

• Animal Crossing is a very chill game but I think there is a lot of burnout with it when you're doing the same things repeatedly. Life is strange is one of my favourite franchises and I think the third game (so far) is my favourite. 

What other games do you play?

• nice! Those sound like amazing games I’ve played on animal crossing before but struggled to get the hang of it but I did find it a very chill game, I’ve played on life is strange I think but only the first one but didn’t complete it fully ;)