Looking for people to talk to

Hi, I'm a 25 year old female and am looking for some friends on here to speak to. It's hard making new friends so I recon this is a great place to start.

A few things about myself, I was just diagnosed this year and am learning new things about myself everyday. Some of my hobbies include photography, birds, bees, animals, harry potter and gaming.  

Naturally I'm a very shy person in real life due to extreme social phobia, but I enjoy chatting with people online and always do my best to respond as soon as I can. I have a fiancé who I have been with for 7 years now, engaged for 3 years and I will be moving in with him at the beginning of next year! We are both autistic and require a bit more help than neurotypicals so we will be starting out living with his parents, possibly in an annex or very close to his parents house if any surrounding houses become available.

I hope you can understand, I would prefer to speak to people who are 20+ as I feel friendships with younger people a bit uncomfortable. 

Parents
  • Hi and welcome. I'm a lot more than 20+ (in my sixties! Blush)

I also like games, and Hogwarts Legacy is one of my favourites - the artwork is amazing!

My other favourites are Fallout 4, Assassin's creed Odyssey, Valhalla & Origins and Sims 4.

Hope you enjoy chatting with us

• I don't mind talking to people who are older than me Slight smile 

I too love the artwork of Hogwarts Legacy. It makes me feel so relaxed and awestruck. 

I've played Fallout 4 too, and I loved the TV show. Have you seen it? 

• Yes, I did watch the series - it wasn't like I expected, but still interesting.

Which factions did you choose to join? I liked the minutemen and brotherhood of steel best (love power armour and the airship!) 

• Yes, I did watch the series - it wasn't like I expected, but still interesting.

Which factions did you choose to join? I liked the minutemen and brotherhood of steel best (love power armour and the airship!) 

Children
No Data