Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, it's great to join the NAS community forum. I am 29 and am Autistic, I was given my diagnosis back in 2020.

Hope to make some friends. Blush

Parents
  • so what things are you interested in? 

• Good question, I enjoy playing video games, am into Politics & watching clips on YouTube. How about yourself? 

• I like playing games aswell I got lots of video games lots for Nintendo GameCube, gameboy advance and game boy cooler, ninendo ds and Nintendo ds xl and Nintendo switch. most of them are. Pokemon, Harry Potter, Avatar the legend of ang, drawn 2 life, Tomadadochi life, Beyblade.  As for nintendo switch mainly Pokemon. Pokemon lets go pikachu, Pokemon sword and shield, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon detective pikachu, Pokemon legand arceus, Pokemon Scarlet and violet. I also like watching the catroons and have got lots of dvds and books. I also like drawing and photography aswell 

• Hi & welcome - I have played Disney Dreamlight valley. I'm not really a Disney fan but I quite enjoyed that game. Minnie is cute.

I'm currently playing Fallout 4 and I my other favourites are Sims 4, Hogwarts Legacy and three of the assassins creed games - Odyssey, Valhalla & Origins.

• no I havnt tryed them. 

Reply Children
No Data