Hello from a newly diagnosed 30 year old (female) with an interest in Harry Potter (amongst other things)

Hi all!

Newly diagnosed with ASD (a couple of weeks ago). I only realised I may be Autistic March last year so it's been a bit of an eye opener. 

I also have inattentive ADD - assessment later this year. 

My most persistent interest is Harry Potter. Also interested in video games, board games, miniature painting, digital art, crochet, animals, gym, learning Japanese and Japanese culture and travel generally, reading fiction (fantasy). 

I'd like to say hi to anyone with similar interests. 

Parents
  • That's funny, cause I dont like any of that stuff, except maybe 'art,' and animals, but only cats, i tolerate dogs, but really i can't stand them.

Pip Pip cherrio, from merry ol englund, mate

• Any favourite animals? 

• Cats by far, through most animals are cool. David Attenbourough, now thats a guy that loves nature ! I was watchin one random video other week, Komodo Dragons, they're quite vicious , biting some animals legs !?!? stalked it for three weeks. Nature is red in tooth and claw !  So true, believe me. It's like that. Welcome to the Jungle

• Cats by far, through most animals are cool. David Attenbourough, now thats a guy that loves nature ! I was watchin one random video other week, Komodo Dragons, they're quite vicious , biting some animals legs !?!? stalked it for three weeks. Nature is red in tooth and claw !  So true, believe me. It's like that. Welcome to the Jungle

Children
No Data