Hello

Hi everyone. I'm Shlazshlow, a 28-year-old autistic individual from England. I find solace in writing, music, reading, and gaming. And, I have a passion for classic cars, shooting videos, and nurturing plants and vegetables in my garden.

Parents
  • Hi and welcome,

I also have a lifelong passion for classic cars

• Hi thanks, nice to meet you. 

What classic cars do you like? I love the classic mini, I first got in to them after watching The Italian Job. I also like the classic Triumphs. Currently I'm doing up a classic Mini and an Ford Cortina mk4.

• Classic Minis are what you might call a special interest. I passed my driving test in one and had one as my first car. I currently have a Mk1 shell and been collecting parts for it for years. I don’t know how many books I have about Minis. I’m currently working on a 58 Vauxhall Cresta. I did my apprenticeship on Cortinas with Ford.

• Classic Minis are what you might call a special interest. I passed my driving test in one and had one as my first car. I currently have a Mk1 shell and been collecting parts for it for years. I don’t know how many books I have about Minis. I’m currently working on a 58 Vauxhall Cresta. I did my apprenticeship on Cortinas with Ford.

Children
No Data