Hello

Hi everyone. I'm Shlazshlow, a 28-year-old autistic individual from England. I find solace in writing, music, reading, and gaming. And, I have a passion for classic cars, shooting videos, and nurturing plants and vegetables in my garden.

Parents
  • Hi there

Welcome 

40 year old who likes arts and crafts, photography, reading, word puzzle books, colouring, and listening to music on the BBC Sounds app. Hello

Recently I was brave as entered bbc your pictures. Each fortnight, bbc ask you to send in your pictures on a set theme and a selection of these are then published on our In pictures page and BBC social media.

Current theme and deadline

On top of the world: 11 June 2024 

Mine is a lego figure standing on top of the world (made with lego); hopefully gets selected. 

• Hi. That sounds a nice thing to do with the BBC. I like photography as well though I don't do it much at the moment. Generally I like to take pictures when I'm working on cars, always fun to look back through them after.

• Hi. That sounds a nice thing to do with the BBC. I like photography as well though I don't do it much at the moment. Generally I like to take pictures when I'm working on cars, always fun to look back through them after.

Children
No Data