Teenage daughter awaiting diagnosis dealing with school avoidance

My 13yr old daughter has recently returned to school. I homeschooled her from term 2 primary 6 till  6mth ago when social work got involved and have managed to get her into school 2 days a week. Everything was going great ( never thought she would ever get back to mainstream) her anxiety was manageable to  point she was actually enjoying her wed and Thurs school days. Her school is 20mile away so her social work assistant  drives her to and from school. We'll 1 mth ago her assistant decided to go PT (to attend classes to learn how to give clients botox etc) so her work days changed to Mon and Tues to which my daughter school days have been changed also to fit in with SW.  Our family are dealing with a lot of change and professionals atm which is sensory overloading her so now she is having breakdowns every sun night worrying about school. What is the best way to deal with this situation while there is so much changes happening in life out of school. She is living with my mum atm due to her witnessing a man attack and beat me about the face with a bottle so has trauma from this. Please can I get any advice how to deal with SW and school

Parents Reply Children
No Data