How did you deal with waiting for results?

First off, 33, male, Ontario, Canada - decided to get assessed after wondering my whole life, and taking the RAADS-R (155) and the AQ (42/41), after playing DnD, getting caught up on small details, and very often misunderstanding peoples motives/actions and how I should act. I was diagnosed with ADHD in Gr. 3.

I had my assessment appointment two days ago (I have a possible 14 weeks to wait, but thats not so bad from what I've seen from other countries) , and I'm currently about to blast another email off to the lady who assessed me, with things that I forgot to say or wasn't really comfortable talking about. Did you all do that too? She said it was okay, but I still worry about being too much or coming off as trying "too hard" or something like that. I didn't really prepare a whole lot about it, I've been stressed out with job/future life matters lately so I didn't let myself get caught up in a web of research, I just tried to be myself and be honest.

In the early days after your assessment how did you deal with the thoughts of "Did I say enough?", "Did I say the right things?", "What if I acted too 'normal'?" - I really don't say a whole lot about myself generally, being bullied a lot during elementary and high school, I've become a fairly guarded person, and I my assessment was 40 minutes shorter than the "expected" time so I'm worried about that too.

Thanks, and have a good day!