Hello

Hello I'm Selena.
I have ASD, ADHD, OCD and anxiety. I find it challenging living with this but I am happy and enjoy my life. A few years ago I was in care, a sort of residential living home where I had 24-hour care. My parents were unable to look after me at the time but I'm much better now and a lot more independent.

I've been lucky enough to have worked part time, looking after children, also autistic, but it's only part time as I don't want to put too much stress on myself. I'm not working currently due to anxiety and all that rubbish but I'll be back in soon. 

I just want a little me time first so I don't burnout.

I have a lot of different interests. My special interest is collecting things from dolls to cds and Disney lorcana cards...I like sorting and organising the things I collect and then keeping them nice and tidy.
I love music and I'm super passionate about David Bowie! I own all of his CDs and vinyl, and I was lucky enough to see him live, though I was really young at the time!
I listen to Bowie pretty much every day....Just have his discs on repeat. I'll never get bored of his music.
Whoops sorry, this is going from a really weird introduction thread to a David Bowie Appreciation Thread lol. I made one when I was at school lol and no one attended ... A story for a different time...

I think I'll leave this here as I've completely lost the flow of my intro now.

Please excuse my quirkiness! Relaxed

• So amazing! Also, I've watched so many of the films he's in too. My favorite is Labyrinth, I liked him a lot in The Man Who Fell to Earth too but the whole movie was a bit confusing for me...His character in Labyrinth is supposed to be evil but he's just so kind actually lol. Also great songs in that movie. 

• Hello! I love David Bowie a lot too, he's been the one artist that I always come back to and never forget about

It's the same for me. I first learned of his music at school, big thanks to my music teacher who was a huge Bowie fan too, and no matter what I always go back to his music. 

I don't think I've got a fave David Bowie album....I love them all because they're all so unique and varied. I really love to listen to the live albums and his early stuff. Like the Laughing Gnome song! Lol, it's so different but IMO it's a good different.

He was so talented, real unique and one of a kind,Relaxed️ There won't ever be another like him for sure. 

The first David Bowie song I heard was Fame which I found incredibly inspiring; it was so different but amazingly different! When I went home I used an app on my phone to try and make my own version, or something like it. 

With David Bowie I always feel like there's more to discover! I like to watch him in interviews as well, hearing him talk about music and his creativity is always inspiring and just pleasant to hear. 

• Hello! I love David Bowie a lot too, he's been the one artist that I always come back to and never forget about. Do you have any favorite David Bowie albums? I don't have any favorites myself cause they're all so good and different, so it's hard to choose...The first song of his I heard was Space Oddity, I fell in love after that cause I also love space and he has a lot of spacey songs! Other impacts his music has had on me is Moonage Daydream making me want to learn guitar, specifically an electric one (Mick Ronson played a huge role here as well, that guitar solo is so amazing and unique), and also as a LGBT member I find some of his songs and in general himself inspiring!

The variety in his music, production, his voice of course and the lyrics, all so amazing!

I still haven't listened to all of his music though, I like discovering it slowly and as I grow up.