Disney Lover

Hi, I have just joined the community and wondered if there were many Disney fans on here?

My favourite character is Winnie the Pooh

My favourite movie is Tangled, closely followed by Frozen 2

My favourite Princess is Rapunzel

My favourite fab 5 is Minnie

My favourite Pixar film is Toy Story 2

Would love to know some other peoples favourites! Relaxed

• All those films you said I absolutely love! Disney did decline a little in the 2000s, but it was when Pixar was releasing some amazing movies! 

• I used to love the old Disney musicals when I was little, especially the Little Mermaid, Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast. 

Kinda stopped paying attention until I watched a bunch of the newer ones last year. Both Frozens, Encanto, Moana and Tangled were all rad. 

• What's the tattoo of Pooh going to be of? I keep considering getting one of him too but haven't!

I love Christopher Robin so much! Such a lovely movie! Elemental really surprised me I loved it! I love Finding Dory as well, although I probably prefer Finding Nemo! 

• Good choices! I feel a lot of relatability from Elsa as well! Especially in the second film!

I love Inside Out! I am so excited for the second one!

My fave villain is probably Ursula fromThe Little Mermaid! I also have a soft spot for Lotso in Toy Story 3

• Hi!

I love disney. fav films are christopher robin, frozen, elemental and finding dory however I love them all. 

I'm planning on getting a tattoo of winnie the pooh this summer

Alisha xx

• Hello and welcome! I love Disney as well! Hugging 

My favourite character is Elsa from Frozen. I can relate a lot to her feelings of isolation and being different and unaccepted.

My favourite Disney film is Tangled. I've always loved it ever since I first saw it and my favourite Disney Pixar is Inside Out.

Who's your fave villain? Mine is Shere Khan from The Jungle Book lol. I love his posh voice haha. 

• We have lots of Disney interests in common! I love the Christopher Robin movie so much! I saw the bear they used for Poohin Christopher Robin at the Disney100 exhibition in London and fuly squealed! Stuck out tongue

• Hey! Welcome! Love Disney too. Winnie the Pooh and Tangled are tops for me. Also big on Rapunzel and Minnie. Toy Story 2 rocks. Oh, and Christopher Robin movie is ️Heart

• I love Inside Out! I am so excited for the second one!

• Welcome! I really like the Toy Story and Cars films. Inside Out I have a soft spot for too.