Hello

Hello I'm Quacksy. I'm Autistic, I was diagnosed with autism in 2011 and in the last couple of years I've been struggling with anxiety, depression and mental health.

I like Lego, music, writing and movies. I have a special interest in human health, medicine and diseases. Writing is one of my favourite hobbies. I like to write stories, fun and relaxing for me.

I get called childish a lot of the time because I still play with toys and watch children's TV shows and movies. I thought I'd made a friend last year but she was horrible to me because I act this way.

I've tried changing but I have no idea how to act differently but I still struggle massively with interacting with others. It burns me out.

Just tired of trying and getting nowhere all the time.

Oh well, things can only get better.

• Ohh wow Zipper mouthAstonished Hello my name is john Wave sending you a hug from me & my Teddy bear called BlU. 

I was diagnosed at birth In 1985 with nonverbal Autism level 3 & Epilepsy. I'm 38 years old within the last 20 years I've managed to cure my EPILEPSY with medication. I've been re-diagnosed a few times due to depression & self harm & multiple attempts of suicide. 

Through last 6 months I've attempted suicide 16x 4x in the last 2 months.

I try to enjoy my day with walking but people take the piss out of me because I carry BlU around with me 24/7 & i cyceI on my MTB I also build Rc 1/10 police cars in my free time & also build rc cranes & rc trucks & custom make lowloaders to carry my rc around when I'm going for a walk. Im also in to photography & have caught photos from Egypt Flag eg, Malta Flag mt & Spain Flag es 

I'm originally from Wigan. But live in the isle of man.

I use to have support workers help me from  Autism Initiatives but stopped after data breach. I get supported by mental health now & have a Nurse & support worker. My local police are awsome hero's. They've been there for me in my Happy Times & suicidal times.

I recently celebrated my 37th & 38th birthday Birthday with my favourite officer. With all my rc police cars & got few new & old photos next to the real police cars 1 of my photos the police use as Facebook group page which is nice to see. 

I listen to music 80s,90s,hiphop,pop,dance,folk,piano,drum n bass & listen to meditation ‍♂️ tracks & self hypnotherapy track when needed. I play Forza Horizon 4 & 5 on xbox one,I sometimes like to watch my favourite film beauty & the beast & I like to watch old episodes of Thomas the tank & fire man Sam.

I take warfarin for life after having a Pulmonary Embolism in 2013 I have a left eye Eye problem as when I was 7 years old I was hit in the eye by a metal baseball bat, I have uk size 17.5 feet which have fallen arches. 

I try to be kind & generous & caring gentleman who lives with a Teddy bear called BlU.

BlU been on holidays,hospital,police station,rehab,University,

Hope you have a wonderful day SunglassesFlag imWaveWhite sun small cloud

• Welcome to here! 

Kids TV shows and human diseases is some kinda wild combination ^_^