Hello

Hello.

I'm ABCDebunker!
I'm a huge science fiction fan - absolutely crazy about Star Wars and own so much Star Wars memorabilia! 
Nice to meet you.
Parents Reply Children
  • Yes Frozen 2 is AMAZING. Most people say it was worse than the first and that Anna was annoying in it, but I have to dissagree (I could go on a rant saying why Anna behaved the way she did in every scene but nobody wants to hear).

Idina does have a great voice. Funny thing about Into The Unknown - you know the voice sung by AURORA? I was singing Into The Unknown and was like an octave higher than the voice and I didnt even know I could sing that high lol.

Have you seen the broadway show Wicked? Idina Menzel was Elphaba in it back when it was originally made. It is such a great story (I really felt for Elphaba) and Idina sings some songs with her powerful voice like Defying Gravity. It was the 20 year anneversary for Wicked this year, but the 10 year anneversary for Frozen so Idina must really be excited. 

Theres a 10yr anneversary book made for Frozen "All is Found" that is really good, and "The Fixer Upper" which is Kristoffs backstory that is also neat. I wanna say Fixer Upper came out October (17th?) and All is Found in November, but I preordered them ages ago so I dont know when they actually came out.  And there is a Frozen podcast called Forces of Nature that has 4 new characters for my list (there are more characters but they dont have names said)

Have you also seen Frozen Fever, Olafs Frozen Adventure, At Home WIth Olaf, Olaf Presents, and Myth? There is also a lego Frozen short and Frozen retold by emojis but those arent absolute must watch. Oh and in Once Upon a Studio (new short for the 100 years of Disney), theres this really funny scene with Elsa freezing Hans in a painting and she says that he wont come, but at the end when they take the picture, you can see Hans in the crowd. Idk if they messed up. In Ralph Breaks the Internet, Anna and Elsa are in the princess scene. And in Once Upon a Time, a entire season has Frozen characters but its not acurate so I dont enclude that information to be cannon. Speaking of inaccuracy, in Frozen broadway, there are inacuracies but Jenn Lee wrote it so how did the mistakes get past? Unless its Dangerous Secrets that is inacurate but if that book is inacurate then how do I know if Polar Nights, Forrest of Shadows, and all the other short stories and comics are accurate??

I do know they have some mild inaccuracies. Like in Forest of Shadows, they mention Kristoff to have blue eyes even though his eyes are quit clearly a caramel color. And I think this was in Polar Nights, but they go ride Kjekk and Fjora, but the way they discribe Fjora sounds an awful lot like how Kjekk is supposed to look. The horse Anna rides in Frozen to find Elsa is supposedly called Kjekk even though its not mentioned in the movie, but in the book Kjekk is described as grey and Fjora has the white fur and black and white striped mane.

In Dangerous Secrets, its Iduna who gets Kjekk but his origial name was Havski. Both mean handsome. She calls him Havski like everyone else, but secretly calls him Kjekk because I assume Kjekk would be handsome in Northuldrian. But if there are two different ways to say handsome, then they probably have many different words for things. Including names. In the book Yelena calls Iduna, Iduna, but then when Lord Peterssen finds Iduna he pretends she is the daughter of um (I forget their names) because she will get killed if anyone finds out she is Northuldra. But he keeps her name Iduna. Did people not notice that Iduna wasnt a Arendellian name? And did Agnarr not know Iduna's name when they were in the forest? He was playing with her and Gale, so I would assume they would have exchanged names. He is a prince from a strict father and surely wouldve known to introduce himself. And in Frozen 2 he tells the story of what happened in the forest very clearly so I dont think he wouldve forgotten.

Idk I have so many questions and thoughts on Frozen as you can see, but Ill stop boring you to death haha

• Frozen is a great film. Did you like the second? I love the second, I like the Into The Unknown song, Indina has a terrific voice.

• Your sister has excellent taste :) Frozen is my special interest! Frozen is actually the reason I stopped liking Star Wars.