Hi

Hi, I was here before a long time ago but wanted to join again as I'm an adult now and feel like being on an online forum might help with the anxiety and loneliness I suffer from.

I'm currently working in early years childcare which is going great, so far. My interests vary from classic cars, to watching animations - like Cars!! - to going for walks and doing photography. Lately I've not had a lot of drive for doing the things I enjoy. Hoping this will return after Christmas.

Have a great Saturday all. Slight smile

Parents
  • Hi and welcome, classic cars are my work and hobby.

• Hello!! There's something really cool about classic cars. My Grandad and Gran have their own classic car garage, that's where my love for classics comes from. Growing up I would spend summers at their house and I can remember watching them work on old cars, at one point they were doing up an old Minibus.

• Hello!! There's something really cool about classic cars. My Grandad and Gran have their own classic car garage, that's where my love for classics comes from. Growing up I would spend summers at their house and I can remember watching them work on old cars, at one point they were doing up an old Minibus.

Children
No Data