Hello

Hello I'm Juice Queen. I'm an eccentric aspie woman passionate about Lego, writing and being immersed in nature.

I suffer from horrible anxiety, I've been trying and failing to help myself be less anxious. I was on antianxiety medication before but have since stopped as it made me worse in a lot of ways. I've been trying meditation but that's not helped me much either.

This Christmas my family has family coming over so from December 22nd to 26th it's going to be a lot of change which I'm already dreading because this happens every single year and it's always noisy and makes me anxious. I can stay in my room of an evening but during the day is family time, so I'm told, and I have to stay downstairs and mix with family.

Uggggh! Why can't Christmas just go away SobSobSob 

Parents
  • Hello and welcome. I'm new too. I find one of the best ways to deal with Christmas anxiety is to think about all the yummy food that one gets to eat around this time... although I guess that only works if you love food like slightly chubby moggy like me haha 

• What's your favourite Christmas food?

• Oof, I don't think I could list them all. I love all foods so much!

I guess at the top of my list of beloved Christmas foods is a nice roast with homemade mash potatoes and corn on the cob. Also I tend to associate nice cheeses and charcuterie with Christmas, so I'd also add good French saucisson and Spanish chorizo iberico to the top of the list. As for sweets... I do love all the different panettone and pandoro one can buy this time of year. Never been a fan of the mince pies or Christmas puddings though. 

• Oof, I don't think I could list them all. I love all foods so much!

I guess at the top of my list of beloved Christmas foods is a nice roast with homemade mash potatoes and corn on the cob. Also I tend to associate nice cheeses and charcuterie with Christmas, so I'd also add good French saucisson and Spanish chorizo iberico to the top of the list. As for sweets... I do love all the different panettone and pandoro one can buy this time of year. Never been a fan of the mince pies or Christmas puddings though. 

Children