Hi

Hi. How's it going? I'm new here.

Slight smile

Parents
  • Welcome Relaxed

Those drawings in your profile are fantastic. You are amazingly talented and I look forward to seeing more of your artwork on the creative thread on here.

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/30395/forum-creative-space

I'm so sorry to read of the trauma you experienced being detained under the Mental Health Act. The unnecessary detention and traumatic treatment of autistic people needs to stop Angry NAS continue to campaign for that and Autistica have just launched a new campaign too. I will make a new thread to encourage as many of the community as possible to support the campaign.

• Hi thank you for your kindness, really is appreciated and has brightened me up today.

Thank you as well for creating your thread, I commented on it and see another member has also. I know it's a scary thought the future and what might happen, I often have that on my mind as well but just remember to tell yourself that you are brilliant and capable of amazing things so don't dwell on the negative stuff because you will probably cope really well when you have to.

Keep the faith Pray tone1Thumbsup tone1

• Hi thank you for your kindness, really is appreciated and has brightened me up today.

Thank you as well for creating your thread, I commented on it and see another member has also. I know it's a scary thought the future and what might happen, I often have that on my mind as well but just remember to tell yourself that you are brilliant and capable of amazing things so don't dwell on the negative stuff because you will probably cope really well when you have to.

Keep the faith Pray tone1Thumbsup tone1

Children
No Data