Hi everyone

Hi I was diagnosed with autism and ADHD at the beginning of October. I'm in my early 30s and was hoping some of you could help me find some post-diagnosis support. I wasn't given anything after my diagnosis but I know it's different in around the country.

Parents
  • Wellcome to the forum 90072

I'm afraid your situation is all too common, there is frequently little or no post-diagnostic support.

There are many good books you could read, some recommendations have been posted by forum members.

This is a pretty good first read... ‘An adult with an autism diagnosis’ by Gillan Drew.  It's in many libraries, bookshops and, of course, a certain website named after a river where it's available as an e-book.

Ben

• Wellcome to the forum 90072

I'm afraid your situation is all too common, there is frequently little or no post-diagnostic support.

There are many good books you could read, some recommendations have been posted by forum members.

This is a pretty good first read... ‘An adult with an autism diagnosis’ by Gillan Drew.  It's in many libraries, bookshops and, of course, a certain website named after a river where it's available as an e-book.

Ben

Children
No Data