Hi everyone

Hi I was diagnosed with autism and ADHD at the beginning of October. I'm in my early 30s and was hoping some of you could help me find some post-diagnosis support. I wasn't given anything after my diagnosis but I know it's different in around the country.

Parents
  • Welcome to the community.

Support is scarce and in some areas non existent. It's a postcode lottery and some areas may offer a limited number of post diagnostic support sessions. I'd assume the service that diagnosed you would have told you about any such provision in your area. It's a huge problem and it's often said that the best place for support is right here.

There is a directory on the main NAS website, where you can search for local groups or relevant charities. If you want to say roughly what region you're in then forum members might know of something.

• Welcome to the community.

Support is scarce and in some areas non existent. It's a postcode lottery and some areas may offer a limited number of post diagnostic support sessions. I'd assume the service that diagnosed you would have told you about any such provision in your area. It's a huge problem and it's often said that the best place for support is right here.

There is a directory on the main NAS website, where you can search for local groups or relevant charities. If you want to say roughly what region you're in then forum members might know of something.

Children
No Data