Hi

Hi I'm autistic and I'm in my twenties. Music is my passion and biggest interest, and my work... I'm also interested in swimming and writing. I love being outside in the fresh air.

Parents
  • Hi Melody, nice of you to join the forums. I am a male also in his twenties. I love the outdoors too and spend most of my time outside. I would love to learn to swim as I love water. I write a lot also it helps me. I also love music and listen to music all day pretty much I feel quite passionate about it. What kind of music are you into?

• Hi Yellow tree, thank you. I love being outside as well. Being out in the fresh air is one of my favourite places especially if it's in a secluded area, like the mountains, I can take my notebook and write music or my guitar and play music. I'm in to lots of different music but lately I've been enjoying country music. What music do you like?

• Hi Yellow tree, thank you. I love being outside as well. Being out in the fresh air is one of my favourite places especially if it's in a secluded area, like the mountains, I can take my notebook and write music or my guitar and play music. I'm in to lots of different music but lately I've been enjoying country music. What music do you like?

Children
  • Aw that’s nice, there’s nothing better than being in the fresh air. That’s good I like some country music like Johnny cash. My favourite kind of music is up-beat music like Hardtekk, techno, hardstyle, jump style and some up beat hip hop also. In my teens I used to cycle to the countryside everyday almost and spend some time with Mother Nature it helps me feel free lol. What kind of country songs do you like? I forgot to mention I also love milky chance.