Hi

Hi I'm autistic and I'm in my twenties. Music is my passion and biggest interest, and my work... I'm also interested in swimming and writing. I love being outside in the fresh air.

Parents
  • Welcome! Nice to have you here. I too love getting outdoors, preferably up a mountain or hill, and swimming in the sea. What work do you do in music? I'm a drummer myself, though it's more of a hobby than anything else and only recently picked it back up. Hope you enjoy your time on the forum! 

• Thank you. I love being outside. Being surrounded by nature is such a wonderful feeling and place to be. I work as a singer, I started when I was little and then joined a small choir - but do singing on my own now.W hat sort of music do you like?

• That's such a cool thing to do for work, i'm glad you have it! I am mostly an alt rock/pop punk kind of guy but to be honest I can enjoy anything, I used to really be into jazz and jazz drumming to be specific. Really depends on my mood I think.

• That's such a cool thing to do for work, i'm glad you have it! I am mostly an alt rock/pop punk kind of guy but to be honest I can enjoy anything, I used to really be into jazz and jazz drumming to be specific. Really depends on my mood I think.

Children
  • one of my favourite things to discover new music to make a playlist based on the mood i'm in or the type of sound I wanna hear at that moment. It's great, don't do it as often as I should to be honest.

• Thank you. It means I get to enjoy my special interest on a regular sometimes daily basis which makes it even more special for me. Ooo you have great music taste. I like all genres of music too but there is something special about jazz and the blues.

A lot of what I sing and listen to depends on my mood as well. That's what I love about music - there's always a song and genre for how you feel.