This is difficult

Hello

I'm 56. Recently diagnosed. My life is not a life. Total mess. I 'live' in isolation.

On Monday I am going to court because I am too poor to pay council tax. This is destroying me. They will not listen to me, I am struggling to do accounts in the time they demanded. I've had enough. I fear will be homeless soon.

I fought against the diagnosis. I'm devastated that I now know I will never be what I want to be.

I don't know what to do or why I'm here.

The more pressure they keep putting on me the slower I become..

It's all pain and loneliness.

I'm sorry this is such a crap introduction. I can't focus right now.

Parents
  • Oh bugger...you poor old soul.  I'm in my 50's and have faced more than my fair share of s#*t of the ilk that you describe.

The hopelessness that you describe is no mystery to me either.  Been there.  Didn't like it.  I know it well.

Don't panic too much about Monday.  You can't pay.....it's not that you won't pay = courts can be sympathetic...and at the moment, they have little desire to f#*c people off out of their homes.  This are bad for more people than "people" realise.

You strike me as bright and capable.....just a bit f#*cd at the moment.  Although it feels like an endless stream of disasters...we haven't survived into our 50's without being able to "cope.". I do appreciate that, right now, you simply can't cope. . . . But you have to!

Your writing above is very resonant with me.  Do not hesitate to send me a message if you want a chat (out of public.). I don't know if I can help you, but I do want to if I can.  I know how dreadful it feels....but also know that things can and will improve for you.

Please stay sane.

Kindest regards

Number.

• Oh bugger...you poor old soul.  I'm in my 50's and have faced more than my fair share of s#*t of the ilk that you describe.

The hopelessness that you describe is no mystery to me either.  Been there.  Didn't like it.  I know it well.

Don't panic too much about Monday.  You can't pay.....it's not that you won't pay = courts can be sympathetic...and at the moment, they have little desire to f#*c people off out of their homes.  This are bad for more people than "people" realise.

You strike me as bright and capable.....just a bit f#*cd at the moment.  Although it feels like an endless stream of disasters...we haven't survived into our 50's without being able to "cope.". I do appreciate that, right now, you simply can't cope. . . . But you have to!

Your writing above is very resonant with me.  Do not hesitate to send me a message if you want a chat (out of public.). I don't know if I can help you, but I do want to if I can.  I know how dreadful it feels....but also know that things can and will improve for you.

Please stay sane.

Kindest regards

Number.

Children
No Data