This is difficult

Hello

I'm 56. Recently diagnosed. My life is not a life. Total mess. I 'live' in isolation.

On Monday I am going to court because I am too poor to pay council tax. This is destroying me. They will not listen to me, I am struggling to do accounts in the time they demanded. I've had enough. I fear will be homeless soon.

I fought against the diagnosis. I'm devastated that I now know I will never be what I want to be.

I don't know what to do or why I'm here.

The more pressure they keep putting on me the slower I become..

It's all pain and loneliness.

I'm sorry this is such a crap introduction. I can't focus right now.

Parents Reply Children
  • Thank you.
    Part of the reason I am in such a difficult position now is because I went to the CAB and followed their advice. It turned out to be the worst possible advice which made my situation massively worse. I now do not trust them at all and will not contact them again.
    I am now resigned to attending court on Monday morning without any advice or help. I will write a letter and hand it in to the court if they will let me. But I've given up hope of being treated fairly by this society. The sooner they do their worst the sooner my situation will change. I cannot continue like this, better or worse, it needs to change.
    I will look into turn2us, thank you for the advice.