Me

Im a 50 ish man who has never been diagnosed had lots of copeing straigies growing up some healthly others not so had a fair child hood which lacked love and affection so left home at 16 had an inaporiate affair with a woman who manipulated me for a number of years finaly ending when i wannted kids and she didnt so jumped into an other inoperable relationship whith a mildly atractive whoma who had major issues ansd was more controling had a son with her had lots of bad times so had to leave for my sanity met somone online and have had 18 years of relitive calm two children later who are teenages im in to fitness and work part time s/employed i get a lot from job meeting new people who are nice and getting small salaries  theres more i had a long spell in army and trained as a merchanic got a tec eng after my name iknow im on the spectrum as my dad behaves like a genius inventer in his own world myl brothers sons have been diagnosed and so has my bro he doesnt work as life anxieties get on top of him over thinking  disables him to do little than self sooth watching classic movies but hes very talented and gifted he can have amazing focous as all in our family can sometimes to the detriment  of every thing else .itryl to offer geniune advise from my exstensive exsperiance wijth lifes ups and downs hello all you are not alone  here and never will be bless you all you wonderfully differnt talented misunderstood underrated people 

Parents Reply Children
No Data