Looking to find a kind and friendly pen friend for my friend with ASD

Hi there, 

I am looking for a pen pal for a friend who has asked me to post a request here in the hope that someone else is keen to write letters.

My friend is a 20 year old female and she lives in the West Midlands here in the United Kingdom.

She has ASD, ADHD and PDA and is currently supported by a brilliant 4 person care team. 

She is friendly and kind and has some brilliant loves, likes and special interests.

She loves listening to music especially James Arthur. She loves animals especially dogs and horses. 

She likes cooking reading, crocheting, diamond art, playing on her DS Lite and watching Police Interceptors and 24 Hours in A&E on the television.

If you would like a pen friend and around the same age with similar interests my friend would really love to hear from you. At the moment she doesn't have access online because she doesnt have a phone or a laptop but giving how much she enjoys to write and journal I thought this might be perfect for her. I guess writing might also remove some of the possible social anxiety that she may feel around meeting new people aswell, so its wonderful from that point of view too! :)

Best wishes,

Rebecca