New here: blessings/greetings/wha gwarn!

Hey,

I did fill my profile, so please have a look...but in summary

42 year old, awaiting assessment (score highly on tests + "hyperactive" as a child), moved to West Wales from London (born & raised).

On here venturing out to be more 'social' - just with my kind of people now, to take the sting out lol! But also learning a LOT too! 

Like Arsenal, dogs, cars, trainers (footwear not the people), architecture, horticulture and history esp Caribbean (due to my heritage).

Im not great with technology (patience and practice), and not keen on the whole 'socials' thing, bit old school.  

Would be great to meet people not just on here but perhaps  eventually IRL groups/outings? Im new so apologise if I've missed the massive section dedicated to that! Im working my way through this beautiful discovery of this website!

Yea so...thats me! Hi!

Parents
  • im going to treat you the same way you treated me now.

sorry but hyperactivity has absolutely nothing to do with autism at all, its more likely ADHD and your insulting everyone here by coming in here with your google search of all the different things you can claim to be. i suggest you go somewhere hot... is that how you put it to me? ... i forgot your exact wording but it sounded like that... anyways i dont want you to go somewhere hot because hot would be good lol you should go somewhere cold instead. im still confused by your weird way of insulting me like that but i fixed it for you and changed hot to cold, because hot is nice and bearable, cold is the bad one really...

have a cold day lol

• yes dr! thank you for my prescription...off to the chemist!

Reply Children
No Data