New here: blessings/greetings/wha gwarn!

Hey,

I did fill my profile, so please have a look...but in summary

42 year old, awaiting assessment (score highly on tests + "hyperactive" as a child), moved to West Wales from London (born & raised).

On here venturing out to be more 'social' - just with my kind of people now, to take the sting out lol! But also learning a LOT too! 

Like Arsenal, dogs, cars, trainers (footwear not the people), architecture, horticulture and history esp Caribbean (due to my heritage).

Im not great with technology (patience and practice), and not keen on the whole 'socials' thing, bit old school.  

Would be great to meet people not just on here but perhaps  eventually IRL groups/outings? Im new so apologise if I've missed the massive section dedicated to that! Im working my way through this beautiful discovery of this website!

Yea so...thats me! Hi!

Parents
  • Hello Bimmer Lady.  I am Number.  Whilst trying to smooth an introduction to you on another thread, it would appear that I may have somewhat inadvertently implied that you were either Hitler or a pit snake.

Now those whom know me, we probably be wincing, smiling or p issing themselves laughing right now.......or more probably since I made that post....I am slower than most in some respects.

I do hope that you know that it was not my intention to draw that nor any other inference about you nor an attempt to compare you to either of the aforementioned entities, nor any others of any description whatsoever.

I think we can all agree that a wiser, more considered set of comparatives for the second party in the example given should have been expected to be broader.

Apologies for any misunderstanding, but I do like to hope you are pitifully smiling at your screen for me.

As always, I try to do good.  It ain't easy for me.

• you got the hitler one right, she just basically attacked me in another thread and told me to go in  a incinerator and kill myself or something to that level... not a very nice woman this one

Reply Children