New here: blessings/greetings/wha gwarn!

Hey,

I did fill my profile, so please have a look...but in summary

42 year old, awaiting assessment (score highly on tests + "hyperactive" as a child), moved to West Wales from London (born & raised).

On here venturing out to be more 'social' - just with my kind of people now, to take the sting out lol! But also learning a LOT too! 

Like Arsenal, dogs, cars, trainers (footwear not the people), architecture, horticulture and history esp Caribbean (due to my heritage).

Im not great with technology (patience and practice), and not keen on the whole 'socials' thing, bit old school.  

Would be great to meet people not just on here but perhaps  eventually IRL groups/outings? Im new so apologise if I've missed the massive section dedicated to that! Im working my way through this beautiful discovery of this website!

Yea so...thats me! Hi!

Parents
  • Hi and welcome! 

I have to know, how small is a small dog to you? Are we talking chihuahuas or anything smaller than a golden retriever? Sorry; it's my natural instinct to be horrified at anyone who might not love my dog Slight smile

Good luck in Wales. I can't imagine how different that must be from London. 

• Sorry, dont mean to offend - lol small dogs smell my fear... like ankle height. myself and my big dog have been attacked so many times by them unfortunately - yes it looks insane lol! plus with my balance etc i struggle with them 'underfoot'. i would never harm or hurt them or anything, lets be clear! 

yea london is a LOT and too much for me as i age! im more outdoors/nature anyway, the parks and greenery are just too busy nowadays! quality of life is paramount and im fortunate enough to be able to make such decisions in life. but yes complete opposite!

• Sorry, dont mean to offend - lol small dogs smell my fear... like ankle height. myself and my big dog have been attacked so many times by them unfortunately - yes it looks insane lol! plus with my balance etc i struggle with them 'underfoot'. i would never harm or hurt them or anything, lets be clear! 

yea london is a LOT and too much for me as i age! im more outdoors/nature anyway, the parks and greenery are just too busy nowadays! quality of life is paramount and im fortunate enough to be able to make such decisions in life. but yes complete opposite!

Children
No Data