PIP refusal

Hi I was just wondering how other autistic adults have found the PIP experience? Has anyone been successful in getting PIP? How did you explain your struggles? I got my decision today and they said I don’t qualify. Any help would be appreciated thank you 

Parents
  • you can do pip tests online and see the points required and each point for the section.... if done honestly, then yes, autism actually never attains enough points for pip, you have to really lie and claim you need someone to wipe your *** and change your clothes to qualify for pip... and i dunno, that type of lying would be beneath alot of people with autism, and to others would feel like gambling a prison sentence especially if you had past experience with how the jobcenter handles people and how quick they turn on you if they suspect you are not eligable for a benefit your claiming.

• you can do pip tests online and see the points required and each point for the section.... if done honestly, then yes, autism actually never attains enough points for pip, you have to really lie and claim you need someone to wipe your *** and change your clothes to qualify for pip... and i dunno, that type of lying would be beneath alot of people with autism, and to others would feel like gambling a prison sentence especially if you had past experience with how the jobcenter handles people and how quick they turn on you if they suspect you are not eligable for a benefit your claiming.

Children
No Data