Hi

Hi I'm recently diagnosed. I enjoy gymnastics Two hearts & I'm interested in art & learning new things. I'm currently learning the guitar but I am sooo bad No mouth

I'm going to try & get an acoustic or something for xmas if I can. I've been applying for work now I'm out of school but no ones hiring.

Neutral face 

I've got to go out for lunch with my grandparents tomorrow but it's meant to be like boiling tomorrow! Not exactly thrilled about it I'll probably turn in to soup lol Sweat smileSweat smile 

#SacrificesForFamily Sweat smile

• I'm going to try & get an acoustic or something for xmas if I can.

Check out your local charity shops and ask if they know of any - you can often get a decent guitar for a very sensible price from them.

I picked up a lovely electric guitar (in the style of the one Eddie Van Halen used to play) as a gift for my brother in law who was learning on a beat up old guitar. He ended up mounting it on the wall but it was then his to do with as he wanted LoL

I think it cost about £100 with a flight case (I needed it as I was taking it to Brazil) and acoustic guitars wil be a lot less than this,

• Thanks.

I'm going to take my bottle, fill it up with some juice and pray to the highest heavens that the stress doesn't rail be ySweat smileSweat smile

By the way my grandad is called Desmond as well Blush he's my only grandparent who let's me call him by his first name.

• Good luck with your Nan and Granda.

Drink plenty of water.