Hi

Reading is my favourite. I own so many books, I've read them all multiple times but that's ok I love to read. I've loved reading since I was little, since finding out I have ASD. I now no that reading and books r my special interest. I can't explain how much I love books.My fav book is James and the Giant Peach. My fav authors are David Walliams and Agatha Christie.

Parents
  • Hello Bookworm, 

I'm glad you get so much pleasure from reading.  I've read one or two Agatha Christies but I don't think I could get through a David Walliams, no no.

Some years ago, I read a very great deal of Terry Pratchett, and loved 'em all. He was really prolific. I remember the four books of the  trilogy..... yes, that's right,  four, he was utterly surreal.

Welcome to the forum.

Ben

• Terry Pratchett is one of my favs 2. Have u read the long earth? That's my fav of his books I've read it so many times and I know I'll keep reading it till the day I die Upside down

• I'm afraid I don't recall 'The Long Earth' .... there are just so many titles.  I think my absolute favourite was 'Wyrd Sisters'..... "When shall we three meet again"  (from Macbeth)   ........ "Well, I can do Tuesday" came the reply.

That still makes me laugh, and it's quite a few years since I read it.    "Well, I can do Tuesday" Ha-ha! Clever stuff.

Ben

• I love that as well. In fact actually thinking about it Terry Pratchett is one of the few people who can make me laugh, I don't always understand humour but in his books I do! Some parts can be very funny.See no evil

• I love that as well. In fact actually thinking about it Terry Pratchett is one of the few people who can make me laugh, I don't always understand humour but in his books I do! Some parts can be very funny.See no evil

Children
No Data