Hi

Reading is my favourite. I own so many books, I've read them all multiple times but that's ok I love to read. I've loved reading since I was little, since finding out I have ASD. I now no that reading and books r my special interest. I can't explain how much I love books.My fav book is James and the Giant Peach. My fav authors are David Walliams and Agatha Christie.

Parents
  • Hi and welcome!

I'm just getting to Agatha Christie for the first time. I'm looking forward to when I get to her prime. 

• The first book I read of hers was evil under the sun, my mum went nuts cause it was first edition but I was uber careful with it and now I got my own to read. I've read all her books now u won't be disappointed when u get to her best loved books. My fav of hers is five little pigs, not thought of as her best but I love it.

• I have this compulsion to do things in order and I read a lot of other things so it might take me a while to get up to 1942, but if I carry on really liking them then having them last a few years is a nice constant. 

• I have this compulsion to do things in order and I read a lot of other things so it might take me a while to get up to 1942, but if I carry on really liking them then having them last a few years is a nice constant. 

Children
  • That's some kinda undertaking. When I was reading his Dark Tower series I heard about all the connections to other books, so I read all of the books that are linked to that as well. I still can't have read even a quarter of his books, but everything I've done was somewhere between pretty good and amazing. 

• I never use to but now I do everything in order, one of my ocd tendencies I've got to read everything in order now. I'm reading all stephen kings books ATM, taking me a long time there's so many but am enjoying it. Keep reading Agathas they get better and better.