Hi

Hi I'm Verity and have autism and struggle with mental health. I got better but stress has triggered these issues again. I find I can't sleep a lot of the time. I like to listen to music, read and watch movies. I've got a healthy interest in vintage things of all kinds and shapes and sizes.

Parents
  • Hi and welcome to here, Verity. I was almost a Verity too Slight smile

I've also struggled with mental health and recovery and relapses so I hope you're feeling better soon

• It was my mum's first choice of name for me Slight smile I had to change my username unfortunately but I'm obsessed with glittery things so thought Glitters would suit me.

Thank you and I'm sorry you've struggled with this. I've just started doing yoga, I'm hoping it will help my mental health and my sleeping.

• It was my mum's first choice of name for me Slight smile I had to change my username unfortunately but I'm obsessed with glittery things so thought Glitters would suit me.

Thank you and I'm sorry you've struggled with this. I've just started doing yoga, I'm hoping it will help my mental health and my sleeping.

Children
No Data