Hi

Hi I'm Matthew. I was diagnosed in my early teens and since have had difficulties with mental health, something many of us face from time to time I think because of the pressures of life.

I'm now coming out the other side and am passionate to work in mental health and become professional to help others with autism and mental health. I'm hoping I'll be successful with this.

In my free time I like to listen to music and go for walks and explore in nature.

Parents
  • Hi Matthew and welcome, it would be brilliant to have an autistic person working in mental health. Most people involved in mental health, especially in the field of autism aren’t autistic. They are obviously well trained but not autistic, to have someone who actually knows what it’s like would be amazing. Well done you.

• Hi Matthew and welcome, it would be brilliant to have an autistic person working in mental health. Most people involved in mental health, especially in the field of autism aren’t autistic. They are obviously well trained but not autistic, to have someone who actually knows what it’s like would be amazing. Well done you.

Children