Hi

Hi I'm Matthew. I was diagnosed in my early teens and since have had difficulties with mental health, something many of us face from time to time I think because of the pressures of life.

I'm now coming out the other side and am passionate to work in mental health and become professional to help others with autism and mental health. I'm hoping I'll be successful with this.

In my free time I like to listen to music and go for walks and explore in nature.

Parents
  • Welcome to the community.

It is great to hear from an autistic person who wants to work in mental health and is passionate about it. Good luck. 

The autistic population do suffer much greater levels of mental health problems than the rest of society. Yet there is so little in the way of effective help out there currently. 

• Welcome to the community.

It is great to hear from an autistic person who wants to work in mental health and is passionate about it. Good luck. 

The autistic population do suffer much greater levels of mental health problems than the rest of society. Yet there is so little in the way of effective help out there currently. 

Children
No Data