Im back

Hi everyone,

I am back after a long stint being away. 

Just wanted to say hello again. Ive been trying to deal with life and everything on my own and it hasnt worked out. So i needed to get back to my family. 

Im in a very dark place but im hoping soon the light will come. 

Dogtooth

Parents
  • Thank you everyone for all your lovely messages. 

I'll not dwell over the recent past. Lets just say i've been a very silly boy for long enough. I've allowed myself to fester in the well of self pity, and self loathing. Its a pretty selfish and unhelpful place. Im sure many have visited and will do so again. 

I am going to commit to living again now. I have put people that care for me through enough. 

I have a plan to save as much money as i can for 5 years and then get out of my soul destroying job and move somewhere pretty and have some animals. Ideally goats and donkeys. 

This is my motivation for living a better life right now!!!!!

• Thank you everyone for all your lovely messages. 

I'll not dwell over the recent past. Lets just say i've been a very silly boy for long enough. I've allowed myself to fester in the well of self pity, and self loathing. Its a pretty selfish and unhelpful place. Im sure many have visited and will do so again. 

I am going to commit to living again now. I have put people that care for me through enough. 

I have a plan to save as much money as i can for 5 years and then get out of my soul destroying job and move somewhere pretty and have some animals. Ideally goats and donkeys. 

This is my motivation for living a better life right now!!!!!

Children
No Data