Hello!

Hello, I've not been on here for over a year and now I'm back. 

If anyone wants to chat about football, the Game of Thrones or Oasis that would be great.

Parents
  • As a Coventry fan, I'm not sure I know much about football. 

Play up Sky Blues though!

PS. I enjoyed Game of Thrones a lot up until about halfway through the last episode. It was always gonna be impossible to keep it as great as the first few seasons, but still a shame they couldn't stick the landing. 

• As a Coventry fan, I'm not sure I know much about football. 

Play up Sky Blues though!

PS. I enjoyed Game of Thrones a lot up until about halfway through the last episode. It was always gonna be impossible to keep it as great as the first few seasons, but still a shame they couldn't stick the landing. 

Children
  • Haha maybe next season you'll get into the prem you were awfully close last year. 

Yeah, the final season of GOT was a bit hit and miss. But overall its one of my favourite series. 

• I felt that that the G.o.T. crew were trying to be too clever. I heard that they filmed a few different endings and that the actors themselves had no idea how it would end even after filming. The rumour was that this was done to obfuscate the ending. If this is true then I think that time would have been better spent creating one good one as opposed to several different - especially when only one gets shown.

Loved the series - and the ending was good but the last series felt a bit rushed and disjointed.

Also, the series that Sansa was married felt forced.