Hello, Newly Diagnosed, relieved and wanting to connect

Hello, Im fresh off the diagnosis. Amazed, relieved and overwhelmed. Im having help to integrate this understanding of myself. But i want to connect with others. please say hello. I have always overfelt everything, light, smells, sounds, peoples emotions and not had a clue why i am so exhausted all the time from it. And now ahh that's why.... I am autistic.

Im 48, female, I will always get overwhelmed but this is my first step into connecting with others.

Please say hello

N

Parents
  • Same here! Don’t know where to begin with accepting and coping with my diagnosis meaning I will never change.

Struggling a lot with anxiety/depression/irritability.

Also, if anyone can tell me how you create a post in the community it would be helpful lol Face palm tone2‍♀️

• Welcome. 

To create your own discussion you should see 'start a discussion' with a blue background towards the top right of your screen. Click on that.

It's there when you're reading another discussion but strangely it doesn't appear when on the forum home page. In order to see it from there you have to click on one of the topics first. I hope that makes sense.

• Welcome. 

To create your own discussion you should see 'start a discussion' with a blue background towards the top right of your screen. Click on that.

It's there when you're reading another discussion but strangely it doesn't appear when on the forum home page. In order to see it from there you have to click on one of the topics first. I hope that makes sense.

Children
No Data