Finally - Assessment Date Given

Hi everyone, anyone else feel nervous when they finally get an assessment interview date.  Been waiting so long and now I'm mega nervous HushedHushedHushed

Parents
  • Are you worried about the test or about the result?

The test is just some questions about how you feel and felt about things when you were young - quite general and not in the lease difficult.

It is important to be brutally honest and not fear judgement.

As for the result - it changes nothing if you want that to be the case. You can do as much or as little as you feel right with.

If you are afraid of knowing then don't be. With knowledge comes power - the power to learn more about your situation and to do something with it to make your life better.

Take control and do it would be my advice.

• Are you worried about the test or about the result?

The test is just some questions about how you feel and felt about things when you were young - quite general and not in the lease difficult.

It is important to be brutally honest and not fear judgement.

As for the result - it changes nothing if you want that to be the case. You can do as much or as little as you feel right with.

If you are afraid of knowing then don't be. With knowledge comes power - the power to learn more about your situation and to do something with it to make your life better.

Take control and do it would be my advice.

Children
No Data