Hello

Hello Everyone

My name is Noel [Edited by moderator]. I'm from Ireland (Republic of). I'm an Asperger's person, and tbh I feel removed from the world. I'm part of a pentacostal Christian church and feel out of place in the church. I'm not really good at social situations/ fellowship, and alot of the time they expect that the autism can be healed miraculously. I feel a close connection to Jesus but feel removed from his church and most social situations. I'm good musically and can play four instruments. I also have an interest in Chess. Thanks for listening. God bless you all. 

Noel [Edited by moderator]

Edited by Liz Mod

Parents
  • Hi Noel, 

I too am a follower of Jesus and high functioning.

As someone who has more or less given up on church i admire your perseverance and it made me smile to read you feel close to Jesus, thank you.

I also admire your musical gifting as i have next to none in that area.

I would appreciate a prayer as i am very low at present and overwhelmed with life to the point that i find no joy or peace in my long and oppresive days..

Thank you. 

Mark

• Hi Noel, 

I too am a follower of Jesus and high functioning.

As someone who has more or less given up on church i admire your perseverance and it made me smile to read you feel close to Jesus, thank you.

I also admire your musical gifting as i have next to none in that area.

I would appreciate a prayer as i am very low at present and overwhelmed with life to the point that i find no joy or peace in my long and oppresive days..

Thank you. 

Mark

Children
No Data