Hello!

My name is Hassaan. I was diagnosed with autism when I was 8 (25 now).

My interests include:

• British comedy
  • British television (mainly light entertainment/panel shows)
  • Cycling
  • Gaming (mainly platformers)
  • British boybands 
Parents
  • Hello. Welcome to your autistic community!

What is your favourite comedy?

I like Mock The Week, do you also have a favourite panel show? 

I hope you will soon feel like you belong in this autistic community, I am sure many members of your neurokin will have similar interests.

I like sitcoms and entertainment shows too, I particularly like The 1% Club.

• Yes, I love Mock the Week and I'm still annoyed they axed it. Until it was axed that was my favourite, but I also like 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown. 

I do enjoy 1% Club too, it's one of my favourite quizzes.

Reply Children
  • Thanks for the context.

• It was an example question at the beginning of the show

• What was the colours and numbers question from yesterday?

Chaos is funny!

• I don't always know what I'm looking for - whether it's a trick question or not. Like the example question from yesterday (the numbers & the colours).

I haven't seen James Acaster's Netflix stuff but I've seen clips from it.

Chaos is always good with these shows.

• . I find myself often struggling more with the easier questions. I have, on the odd occasion, gotten the 1% question right though.

Maybe because you don’t think that you need to concentrate? It’s an achievement to get to the 1% question, unfortunately you don’t win £100,000 though! I am sure you will enjoy playing on the app.

I like James Acaster too and Milton Jones is quite funny, I like the fact that Milton is very much an individualist. Have you watched James Acaster’s shows on Netflix? I haven’t but I am sure they would be very funny.

I also like the relationship between Ed Byrne and Dara. 

Improvised comedy is always better.

• And YouTube! I haven't tried the 1% Club app, I really should do. I find myself often struggling more with the easier questions. I have, on the odd occasion, gotten the 1% question right though.

Milton Jones has always been my favourite on Mock the Week but I've also enjoyed Rhys James, Ed Byrne, James Acaster amongst others.

Sean Lock was always good value on Catsdown but Joe Wilkinson is good too. Whenever they go off-script so to speak, it's always better. Like that edition last summer where they tried to get Jimmy to sing Moon River.

• Cool, I particularly enjoy the stand up comedy section of Mock The Week! There are lots of old episodes shown on the channel Dave, so you can get your fix!

I do enjoy 1% Club too, it's one of my favourite quizzes.

I have downloaded the app to play along, have you tried this too? I really like the fact it is based on logic in comparison to a general quiz which I think is much more suited to our autistic brains! Have you ever reached the 1% question? It’s so cool that we share interests!

Who is your favourite comedian on Mock The Week or 8 out of 10 Cats?