Looking to make new connections!

Hello, I’m Darya. 
I have recently been diagnosed. I have been feeling quite alienated, more so than usual, and I thought I should reach out to like minded individuals to try and make some new connections!

I love animals, I have a Bengal cat. I love music and reading and art/painting. I like to learn new things. I am 27 years old. 

looking forward to hearing from you Slight smile

Parents
  • Hello Darya, nice to meet you! How are you? I love animals too, I grew up with cats. I would have one now but the council wont let us keep pets. Whats your cats name?

I love reading too. what sort of things do you paint?

• Hello Billy Slight smile

thank you for your reply! Lovely to meet you. 
    I love cats also. Unfortunately when I first moved out my parents I had to leave behind one because the landlord wouldn’t allow pets either. She is at my mums still now and is a Siamese named Saskia Slight smile

since then, I didn’t want to move her back with me as she is happy at my mums and settled. So I now live with a Bengal cat named Isla Slight smile very talkative cats! 

I paint a few things depending on my mood! Sometimes spiritual things such as Egyptian goddesses/gods, sometimes nature or animals, and sometimes just colourful patterns that look nice! 

I hope you are having a good start to the week Slight smile

• Hello Billy Slight smile

thank you for your reply! Lovely to meet you. 
    I love cats also. Unfortunately when I first moved out my parents I had to leave behind one because the landlord wouldn’t allow pets either. She is at my mums still now and is a Siamese named Saskia Slight smile

since then, I didn’t want to move her back with me as she is happy at my mums and settled. So I now live with a Bengal cat named Isla Slight smile very talkative cats! 

I paint a few things depending on my mood! Sometimes spiritual things such as Egyptian goddesses/gods, sometimes nature or animals, and sometimes just colourful patterns that look nice! 

I hope you are having a good start to the week Slight smile

Children
No Data