I’m wanting to befriend autistic people

I’m 35 and only found out I was autistic at 32. Was wondering if any other people were diagnosed late and feel somewhat not whole. 

Parents
  • Hi I'm 27, late diagnosed. I was diagnosed 2 months ago age 26. I started therapy with an autistic therapist and I've had 5 sessions so far, I've learnt a lot about myself and why I feel the way I do about my upbringing and relationships through my life. It's been very validating to have another autistic person (my therapist) valid my feelings and my experience as an undiagnosed autistic person.

If you'd like to connect more on being a late diagnosed autistic please comment Relaxed

• Hi I'm 27, late diagnosed. I was diagnosed 2 months ago age 26. I started therapy with an autistic therapist and I've had 5 sessions so far, I've learnt a lot about myself and why I feel the way I do about my upbringing and relationships through my life. It's been very validating to have another autistic person (my therapist) valid my feelings and my experience as an undiagnosed autistic person.

If you'd like to connect more on being a late diagnosed autistic please comment Relaxed

Children
No Data