Hello

Hi there, I'm Elvis (mum is Elvis's biggest fan) and I am a builder. I like writing and music, huge fan of Doctor Who. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome in 2011.

Parents
  • Hi Elvis, welcome to the forum.

My family (and my best friend) are massive Elvis fans too. They have loved him and his music since he started in the 1950's.

I'm also a huge fan of Doctor Who (I've been a fan since the 1970's (when I was a kid) and I have watched every episode of the classic and new series.

I am really looking forward to November and the 60th anniversary episode which will re-unite David Tennant and Catherine Tate. The trailer for it looks amazing!

Doctor Who Trailer 2023

Are you looking forward to it too?

• Hi Elvis, welcome to the forum.

My family (and my best friend) are massive Elvis fans too. They have loved him and his music since he started in the 1950's.

I'm also a huge fan of Doctor Who (I've been a fan since the 1970's (when I was a kid) and I have watched every episode of the classic and new series.

I am really looking forward to November and the 60th anniversary episode which will re-unite David Tennant and Catherine Tate. The trailer for it looks amazing!

Doctor Who Trailer 2023

Are you looking forward to it too?

Children
No Data