Parent and Wife Carer trying to still be me and keep my home together - Overwhelmed

How did I get here and how do I get back?

I currently feel trapped and that every door is just too hard to push through. Over the past months I've buried my head into work until I've eventually requested this week to reduce my hours, I need to be at home but these walls feel like they are squeezing tighter.

What are we going to do financially? I don't know, but I do know my brain can't take much more.

Caring for 3 full time and one now part time plus trying to build my career just isn't working, the career was the last bit of me. 

Out of the 3, the part time is diagnosed and he has gone to live with his Dad (his dad believes i'm obsessed with Mental health and disabilities...I wonder why???) the other 3 still waiting on diagnosis, no financial or physical support currently.

As I sit here typing this, I'm trying to remain strong, I'm fed up of crying. I love my little family SO much, they are beautifully challenging souls but I'm tired, I'm deflated and I feel empty.

So hey that's me....mother, wife, carer and all round tired person