Hey everyone! I'm Robster!

Hello I'm Robster! Originally my name is Robert, but hey Robster sounds I’m cool innit? Sunglasses 

I am profoundly Deaf since birth and I use sign language, I am trying to recall the year time but think in 2003, when I was diagnosed with ASD, and when I have this condition, I decided to keep the word “autism” closed between to all of my friends till I attended Disability Confident Conference in London 2013 and in conference, everyone was letting out on their disability conditions and I was thinking, Perhaps should I? And then the big moment when I decided to open to Facebook. 

the reactions and the comment were all engaging and positive, I’m so glad to let that all out to my friends who know I am, Everyone’s not perfect and I tell friends, people, and they said You don’t look autistic, but everyone different with symptoms. When I was child, I used to have lot of temper, shouting and saying harmful things, but now look at me, I’m a social prescribing Link Worker with sensory needs to help with Sensory needs, and I am quite pleased with this. On the past, I am demanding to become IT Professional, but with lack of access on online course with guaranteed job, there is no BSL interpreting or captioning support which I am quite disappointed with it. But with social prescribing link worker, I never look back and love the new job with referrals and signposting to local organisations for the clients. 

Ok I think I might went overdo with my introduction and I’ll express a bit more about myself in the right topics, Nice to meet you all. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data